Shipping & Returns
Babette uses FedEx as our primary shipper for all web orders. Our rates are quoted live through an API connection with
FedEx Web Services. These are current, live shipping rates and are adjusted by FedEx on a weekly basis.
Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and PO Box addresses will be shipped USPS First-Class Mail and NOT
insured for loss or damage. P.O. Box customers please provide us with a physical address if possible, as we cannot
guarantee time or condition of the package.
NOTE: We ship ONLY to United State addresses. Babette does NOT ship internationally at this time.
We offer the following shipping methods:
FedEx Standard Overnight – Overnight shipping with next business day delivery by 3 PM to most areas (4:30 PM to rural areas).
FedEx 2Day – Two business day shipping with delivery by 4:30 PM to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences).
FedEx Ground – 2-5 business day shipping to most areas, depending upon distance from shipping origin.
US Postal Priority Flat Rate – Normally a three-five day delivery to most locations within the United States.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm (Pacific).
Rush orders (Next Day and 2 Day) placed before 12 Noon PST Monday - Friday usually ship the the same business day. Rush orders placed after 12 Noon PST will usually be shipped the following business day.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that
some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. You will have the opportunity to be quoted shipping prior to checkout.
If an item goes on back order, we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the backordered item becomes available we
will ship you the remainder of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Please return items to us (see Return Policy below), and we will promptly and courteously refund your money in the same form as your purchase, or we will exchange the merchandise. You will not be charged for shipping on exchange merchandise.
Return Policy – Web purchases:
- Please include the vendor packaging and tags, with the merchandise in the same condition as when it was received (unworn, unwashed, and undamaged).
- Returns after 14 days are subject to restocking fees up to 50%.
Stores Return Policy & Instructions – Please bring the packing slip and credit card used when you placed the order to any one of our stores within 14 days of purchase.
Return Instructions –Web purchases:
- Please fill out the Return/Exchange Form included with your order.
- Place completed Return/Exchange Form in package with items to be returned/exchanged.
- Choose one of the following RETURN SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- Option #1 CONVENIENT AND EASY RETURNS (not available for Non-U.S. shipments):
- Affix the pre-paid Merchandise Return Label** to your return package and drop off at your nearest FedEx location.
- Option #2 RETURN TO OUR RETURNS DEPARTMENT WITH THE SHIPPER OF YOUR CHOICE:
- You may use the label for return shipping on your packing slip, and pay for postage with the shipper of your choice.
- If you do not have the label from your packing slip, use the following address:
867 Isabella Street
Oakland, CA 94607
* If you no longer have your packing slip, please contact Customer Service at 1-855-939-8500 (Mon.–Fri., 8am–4pm PST).
** A pre-paid Merchandise Return Label is included in each order (except non-U.S. and Store shipments). If you did not receive a return label in your order, please call us and one will be emailed to you.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to the order shipping by contacting us at 1-855-939-8500 (Mon.–Fri., 8am–4pm PST).
If we didn’t answer your Returns question here, please email us anytime or contact Customer Service at 1-855-939-8500 (Mon.–Fri., 8am–4pm PST).